Nudo Long Hammered RingRegular price £105.00
The Nudo collection is an emblem of the modern jewellery that is a second skin to every woman. Hand-sculpted to define your daily look with an organic hammered surface.
Size is adjustable due to ring being open at the back of the finger.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Made from recycled and purified Fair Trade 20 Carat gold Vermeil – sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of 20 Carat gold
Fully adjustable ring size
Dimensions: 2.65 cm long
Amadeus is a hand-made, eclectic and ethical jewelry brand. They pride themselves on ensuring all collections are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice, from sourcing and production to setting and finishing.
- Recycled fair-trade silver and gold in all our jewellery
- Gemstones are hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Pearls are hand-picked in a farm in the Philippines that they personally invested in to make it eco-friendly.
- Working directly with the communities of those mines and farms, cutting all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- Avoid harsh chemicals often used in jewellery making.
- Only produce a few collections a year and are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
Please note that items are shipped to you directly from our brands. Each brand has its own shipping and return policy stated below.
AMADEUS ships from the UK. FREE Shipping on all orders.
DUTIES & TAXES
|EU||Duties & Taxes Included*|
|UK||Duties & Taxes Included*|
|USA||Duties & taxes included for orders under $800*|
|International||Duties & Taxes not included**|
*Included means the final price includes duties and taxes
**Not included means that duties and taxes will be your responsibility upon delivery
We hope you love the items you purchase from us but if you are not completely satisfied, you have 14 days to return the item in an unused condition, with all labels and tags attached.
To begin the return process, please email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch with how to process the return - see Retuns page for more details.